Indiana Audubon Society is encouraging birders and other nature enthusiasts to join our amazing organization. The summer membership drive runs from July 1st-26th, 2020. Each member who joins, renews, refers, or gifts a membership during this time will be entered to win our birding prizes. One grand prize winner will win a Vortex Diamondback 20-60×80 Spotting Scope! Winner will be drawn and announced on July 31st. Prizes are provided by our sponsors, Vortex Optics, Indiana Dunes Birding Festival, and Wild Birds Unlimited-Shererville.
Our goal this summer is to reach 100 memberships. “WHOOO will be our 100 members?!” Make sure to follow our Indiana Audubon Facebook page for weekly updates and extra prizes!
As an Indiana Audubon Society member, you receive the following benefits:
- Cardinal Newsletter (6 times per year)
- Indiana Audubon Quarterly (4 times per year online)
- Discounted IAS field trips and events
- Early registration to the Indiana Dunes Birding Festival
- Full access to Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s Birds of the World ($42/year value)
- Special Access to Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary
- And More!
For membership levels and information, please visit https://indianaaudubon.org/membership/
- New, renewed, and gifted memberships will each receive one entry into the giveaway drawing.
- Referrals: New members may add a current member’s name under the “referral” section in the registration information. Each person who refers a new member will receive one entry per referral into the giveaway drawing.
- Renewals will extend your membership expiration date by one year. Example: Tom’s membership expires January 2021. He can renew during the summer membership drive and be entered into the giveaway, with a new expiration date of January 2022.
For questions about the Summer Membership Drive, please contact Sam Warren (email@example.com).
The Indiana Audubon Society (IAS) is the oldest conservation organization continuously operating in Indiana. We are not a chapter of the National Audubon Society, but an independent statewide organization. By joining, you will be supporting our mission to stimulate interest in birds and their protection; to serve the needs of youth, civic, church, schools and other groups by providing information concerning birds; and to educate the public concerning the necessity for and preserving Indiana’s natural heritage, its unique flora and fauna.