Your generous contributions are the cornerstone of our legacy, allowing us to carry out our mission of bringing Hoosiers together to enjoy birds in their natural habitats. If you want to help Indiana Audubon in ways other than unrestricted donations or program-specific gifts, there are several options.
Make a difference in simple ways
- Volunteer your time with us! Sign up for volunteering opportunities via our Volunteer Interest Form.
- Make an in-kind donation at any time of year. Items donated may be used in a silent auction or to satisfy our ongoing needs and programming. If you have something to offer, contact us today.
- Purchase a top-priority item from our curated Amazon Wish List.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser for Indiana Audubon and help birds and their habitats today.
- Show your support for us by participating in the Community Rewards Program with your Kroger Shoppers Card.
- Selling on eBay? If you’re selling items on eBay, consider giving back a portion of the proceeds to support Indiana Audubon.
- Contribute your unused gift card balances to support Indiana Audubon through Charity Choice.
- Donate your car or boat via CARS.
Donate stock to Indiana Audubon
Join Indiana Audubon’s mission to protect our beautiful birds and their natural habitats by donating stock. Your contribution will be a soaring symphony of support for our avian allies.
Why donate stock? Donating long-term appreciated stock can help you avoid long-term capital gains tax and supplemental net income taxes. Additionally, you can claim the stock’s full fair market value as a charitable deduction on your income tax return, reducing your taxable income.
We’ve partnered with DonateStock for a fast, safe, and free transaction. Visit DonateStock to learn more.
Double your donation with employer matching gifts
You can increase your impact to Indiana Audubon’s conservation efforts at no additional cost by participating in an employer matching gift program. If your workplace or your partner’s employer offers matching gifts as part of their corporate giving pledges, you could double the impact with your Indiana Audubon contribution.
Every year, billions of dollars in potential matched gifts are lost because contributors were not aware of this workplace perk. We encourage you to inquire with your company about matching gifts and take advantage of this opportunity. Your generosity and passion inspire us on a daily basis, and with your help, we can reach even greater heights.
To check if your employer offers a matching gifts program, visit our donation page and tick the box next to “Get my company to match my donation.” Following that step, you can enter your employer’s name in the provided field to verify if they are listed in our matching gifts database.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email [email protected].
Make a legacy gift
Through your will, you can leave a lasting impact on Indiana’s birds through our conservation, education, and research efforts. Planned gift commitments provide a novel approach to make significant contributions while meeting financial obligations. They formalize estate planning, provide tax benefits, increase income for you and your beneficiaries, and provide estate and capital gains tax savings.
Learn more about legacy gifts to Indiana Audubon.