Indiana Audubon Society is encouraging birders and other nature enthusiasts to join our amazing community of birders! The summer membership drive runs from July 30th- Augst 20th, 2021. Each person who joins, renews, refers, or gifts a membership during this time will be entered to win our birding prizes.
Two grand prize winners will receive a pair of binoculars: Vortex Viper 10x50s or a Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10x42s! Winners will be drawn and announced on August 23rd. We’ll also be having weekly prize drawings and the first 20 members at the Cardinal, Contributing, or Life membership levels will also receive a free swag bag of goodies!
Thanks to our generous sponsors for donating prizes:
Our goal this summer is to reach 100 memberships. Make sure to follow our Indiana Audubon Facebook page for weekly updates and extra prizes!
As an Indiana Audubon Society member, you receive the following benefits:
- Cardinal Newsletter (6 times per year)
- Indiana Audubon Quarterly (4 times per year online)
- Discounted IAS field trips and events
- Early registration to the Indiana Dunes Birding Festival
- Full access to Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s Birds of the World ($42/year value)
- Special Access to Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary
- And More!
For membership levels and information, please visit https://indianaaudubon.org/membership/
- New, renewed, and gifted memberships will each receive one entry into the giveaway drawings.
- Referrals: New members may add a current member’s name under the “referral” section in the registration information. Each person who refers a new member will receive one entry per referral into the giveaway drawing.
- Renewals will extend your membership expiration date by one year. Example: Tom’s membership expires January 2022. He can renew during the summer membership drive and be entered into the giveaway, with a new expiration date of January 2023.
- Weekly prizes will be announced each Friday for the upcoming week, and winners will be drawn the following Friday. All winners will be notified via email at the conclusion of the summer drive.
For questions about the Summer Membership Drive, please contact Sam Warren ([email protected]audubon.org).