Indiana for the Birds
1. What do you know about birds?
2. What are feathers? How do they help birds?
3. How are beaks useful to birds? Why are they different?
4. What sounds do birds make? Are they all the same?
5. What are nests? How are they made? How do they help birds?
6. How do birds survive?
7. What is migration? Why do birds migrate? Do all birds migrate?
8. What are the common bird species we see in our backyard?
Want to be part of the Indiana for the Birds movement? Simply fill out the simple form below. Live bird of prey programs are available to the first 8 classrooms in Marion County. Interested in bringing your classroom to our Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary outdoor classroom, email us today!
The online application process is now CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who submitted applications for the full educational kit. If you’d like the educational guide emailed to you, simply email us.
Special Grant Funding Provided By: