#21in21: Celery Bog Fall Warblers Trip
September 11 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Celery Bog is an outstanding Indiana Birding Trail site who’s 4 miles of trails circle a complex of marsh and swamp habitats that host both treetop warblers, but ground skulkers as well. Several observation decks also allow for elevated wetland viewing. This morning’s trip will be focusing on warblers, thrushes, flycatchers, and other passerines peaking in their migration. Counts of upwards of 20 species of warbler are possible at this time.
Participants should meet at the Celery Bog main parking by the Lily Nature Center. Participants will meet IAS board member and photographer, Shari McCollough, and can contact before the trip Here. Registration is free for IAS members, and $10 for non-IAS members.
- To comply with CDC recommendations, all IAS field trips until further notice will have the follow restrictions:
- All IAS trip participants must pre-register in advance for upcoming field trips
- All IAS 2021 Field Trips are limited to 20 participants
- All participants should utilize facial covering and/or social distancing during the field trip
- All participants should plan on traveling separately rather than carpool during multiple location trips
All participants must read and agree to the IAS Field Trip Release to participate in IAS led events and trips. Field trips are free for IAS- Members and $10 for non-members. This trip is part of the 21 in 2021 Indiana Birding Trail Challenge. Find more #21in21 Hikes Here. We hope to see you there!