Weddings at the Sanctuary
If you are looking for a unique location to celebrate your wedding day, the Mary Gray Bird Sanctuary is available to rent. Wedding rentals include the use of Markle Barn, Brooks Hall, and the surrounding grounds. Many couples choose the area in front of the barn for their outdoor wedding and the Sanctuary offers celebrations like no others!
To keep the cost of weddings reasonable, rentals do not include set-up or clean-up.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Alcohol is not allowed.
- Weddings – $500 per day (includes the use of Brooks Hall, Markle Barn, and outside areas) for the wedding only.
- Early Set-up – (Additional fee for setting up the day before) – $100
- Late Clean-up – fee (Additional fee for cleaning up the day after the event) – $100
- Tables and chairs are included
- Receptions – are no longer offered.
Tablecloths and skirts are available for rental
- Tablecloths (white cloth floor length): $5 each
- Table skirts (white for rectangles): $5 each
- Chair covers (white cloth): $1 each
- Rustic White Benches (white, seats 4-6): included in cost of the wedding
Weddings are $500 for the wedding only. We no longer offer receptions onsite. There’s a $100 charge for setting up a day early and an additional $100 for cleaning up the next day if there are no other rentals).
Use of all buildings the day of the event. This includes the barn, hall, and shelters.
Weddings have become very popular at the Sanctuary! Book early to reserve your special day.